Pages

08 May 2011

Progress


Things of note in my life recently.
I have exactly 3 weeks left in Spain. SO WEIRD.
I’ve started actually getting souvenirs. That certainly says “time’s almost up!”
Pepita has bronchitis. :( Her daughters have been over taking care of her the last couple days. Prayers for her would be great if you have a few extra seconds!
Progress report on my final projects and papers: Econ project: done. Theater project: written component done, artistic component sketched but not final-drafted. Literature projects: paper is halfway done, creative project also halfway done ish...I have to print pictures before I can do anything else on it. Grammar project: ummm well that’s not due till Thursday so I’m not worried yet. I really can’t wait for this week to be over so I can have everything turned in and then go enjoy myself at the beach in Cabo de Gata (last IES trip next weekend). Of course then I have to start studying for finals, but compared to all the work of the last week or so, that will be a piece of cake. (I hope)
Pepita’s family was over yesterday and they told me they’ve noticed that my spanish has improved since they first met me, which is really exciting, because that was my main goal coming here in the first place!! :)
Oh yes, I had a choir concert on Friday night which was so so great. Dear TU Chorale, I am joining you next year. Love, Elizabeth
Welllll I should get back to my pile of projects now, I suppose…


p.s. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment